We have arranged for the following training session to be run for staff on:
BULLYING & HARASSMENT (the course will be run by an external professional organisation)
LOCATION: BOARDROOM - 1ST FLOOR - WESTBURY HOUSE (Harrow Health Office)
DATE/TIME: TUESDAY 16TH JANUARY 2018: Training will start at 9.30 am and will finish at around 4.30 pm
The course will cover:
- What is workplace bullying and harassment?
- Acceptable and unacceptable forms of behaviour.
- Why does it happen and what can be done about it?
- The legal definitions of bullying & harassment (and your statutory rights).
- Effects on business - the shocking facts and figures!
- How to recognise bullying behaviour – the many forms that it can take and the two-phase
process of control!
- Policies and procedures that really work - how to deal with issues of bullying with
impartiality and tact.
- Raising awareness in the workplace.
- Keeping the workplace free of bullying and harassment.
We have approximately 15 places remaning.
If you would like to attend this interesting training session please contact Laura Nymark: HARHL.HR@nhs.net